Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You're A What?

Much like was posted before, life as we know it is getting interesting.  So much has happened since the last post so let's have a little run down.

First of all, there's Genista.  Not really a subject that has been talked about in detail, but we are no longer together.  The two of us lead two very different lives and with everything going on, now is simply not the time.

On a more positive note however, yours truly has become a YouTube partner.  It came at quite a surprise.  I was minding my own business and discovered I had received an email from GMail, which is typically a comment or friend request from YouTube.  This time, however, it was an invitation for partner.  It was very exciting.  I can't wait to see what comes of it and my dream to become a full-time YouTuber is well underway.

That leads us to ACS.  Work is work.  Hundreds of calls every month, but nothing ever changes.  I truly am still trying to move up within the company as well, but sometimes all I can do is question the general direction they have moved in.  Now that we have a new General Manager, I'm hoping we can get back to where we were this time last year.  My main concern is with October 1st on it's way, how will the employees be impacted when our pay is based in the hands...of the callers.

With lots of new projects and exciting ideas happening, I'll be trying to keep the blog a little bit more up to date rather than only posting 1 blog every month.  I will be attempting to do a new blog every week, every 2 weeks at most.

Until next time, this is Joshua Beach signing off.  And don't forget to go to my new direct website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment