Well this has been very fun. The first month of being a YouTube partner has been a great success. I’ve been able to continue doing my daily vlogs, I’ve released my new show “Poor Man’s Meals,” I made an awesome custom Halloween costume, and things at work have been interesting to say the least.
Life at home is nice. Dad, Jennifer, and the girls are all doing well, as many of you have seen in my daily vlogs. Life at my apartment is quiet as all get out. Not too much happens aside from working on my projects and of course the expansion of my video game collection.
Recently, someone at work has put in a good word about myself and I now just might be up for a supervisor position. Now I just want to be clear, that even with this sort of work, it will not slow me down from producing new shows and videos for YouTube as that is my passion and as we all know, I do intend to have that as my full-time job by this time next year.
Not too much else to talk about right now. I’ll be back in a couple of weeks for more upgrades, but until then, follow me with my daily vlogs with the Invincilog on YouTube! Have a good one!
Life at home is nice. Dad, Jennifer, and the girls are all doing well, as many of you have seen in my daily vlogs. Life at my apartment is quiet as all get out. Not too much happens aside from working on my projects and of course the expansion of my video game collection.
Recently, someone at work has put in a good word about myself and I now just might be up for a supervisor position. Now I just want to be clear, that even with this sort of work, it will not slow me down from producing new shows and videos for YouTube as that is my passion and as we all know, I do intend to have that as my full-time job by this time next year.
Not too much else to talk about right now. I’ll be back in a couple of weeks for more upgrades, but until then, follow me with my daily vlogs with the Invincilog on YouTube! Have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment