Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 2011

Welcome back everybody!  It is now August and there are lots going on so lets get started.  First off...I am back in Washington.  I had a great vacation in Pennsylvania to visit my family, just wish it could have been longer.  I was able to finish an amazing 50 Year Anniversary tribute video for my grandparents for their anniversary, which turned out to be a great success.  Quite frankly, the success of the video has motivated me to focus on doing Invincible Productions full time so be on the look out for that as well.

Getting back to WA was difficult.  My flight was delayed again, but I realized that if I were to have flew to my original destination, I would have missed my flight home.  Getting a different flight with a different agency was a mistake as well however as my luggage got lost.  Luckily it arrived today and everything seems to be good.

Today is also mine and Genista's 1 year anniversary together.  Hard to believe indeed.  I've never been with anybody this long.  But it sure is nice.

Work is good as well.  The position I want is in the palm of my hand so we'll see what happens.

That's all for now but until next time...check out my YouTube channel for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment