Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome To My New Blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog!  Originally, I had a monthly blog on another website, but they decided they were gonna get sold for a whole ton of money less than what it was originally sold for and I deleted that account.  Regardless, here and tumblr is where my blogs will be going forward so let's start with a background...

My name is Joshua Beach.  I am 21-years-old and currently live in Lacey, WA.  I work at ACS, Inc., a call center for a national cell phone provider.  I have lived here in Washington for nearly 2 years.  I have a girlfriend named Genista and she is the best I have in my life right now.  My family currently lives in WA as well...that is until my dad finds out his new assignment.  See he's in the military and this time next year, I'll be the only one left in WA, so that's kind of nerve-racking.

I am also an independent film-maker.  I started a YouTube account back in 2006 and have been working hard to gain my part of the internet.  I have lots to offer on my channel such as "Mr. Invincible," "Josh's Vlog," and several other short films, but will be starting to expand and offer more shows in the coming future.

So this was just a little background of who I am.  Stay tuned until next time as I plan on getting back on track and doing a new blog every month if not sooner so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment